You probably tidy up and lightly clean frequently, but deep cleaning house services will leave your home cleaner than it’s ever been. Deep cleaning is much more thorough than regular cleaning, and it should be done roughly every 6 months. Here’s everything you need to know about deep cleaning and why you need it in your life.
Deep Cleaning vs. Regular Cleaning
Regular house cleaning is everything that you or a house cleaner would do on a weekly basis. These tasks are important to keep your home clean and tidy, but they usually don’t take too long to complete. This includes things like:
- Vacuuming and mopping the carpet and floors
- Cleaning the bathrooms by wiping down the toilet, cleaning the counter, washing the mirrors, and wiping out the sink
- Dusting shelves and blinds
- Wiping down surfaces in the kitchen, cleaning the outside of the appliances, and washing the sink
Deep cleaning house services are much more involved, and it goes into areas that don’t normally get covered by regular cleaning. It also cleans some of the areas included in regular cleaning much more thoroughly. Professional cleaning companies often provide deep cleaning services, and they have the knowledge and tools to get your home cleaner and safer than it’s ever been.
If you choose to hire cleaners to provide a deep cleaning service, here’s some of what they will do, in addition to the regular cleaning tasks:
- Descale and remove soap scum from showers, faucets, bathtubs, tile, and more
- Clean inside and out of kitchen appliances, including pulling the appliances out to clean behind them
- Dusting doors, baseboards, trim, and ceiling fans
- Washing the interior windows
- Cleaning doors, door tracks, and window frames
- Washing the walls
Why Invest in Deep Cleaning House Services
Life is busy and hectic, and most people don’t have the time to deep clean their home. But that doesn’t mean it’s not important! A clean home is a healthy home, while failing to clean can mean that germs and bacteria are allowed to run rampant in your home. Now, more than ever, it’s important to have your home properly disinfected and sanitized to slow the spread of the coronavirus and other illnesses.
Hiring professional cleaning services is the easiest and most effective way to get your home deep cleaned on a regular basis. Your home will be cleaner and safer, all without you having to take any time out of your busy day.
Daisy Maids Is Here
Are you ready to have your home disinfected with deep cleaning house services? Daisy Maids has got you covered. Our professional staff offers thorough deep cleans, move-in and move-out cleaning, sanitization services, and more. We are fully licensed and insured and we’ve got the right equipment, skills, and knowledge to get your house sparkling clean and free from germs. We clean houses in Salt Lake City, Utah, and surrounding cities like Murray, Taylorsville, and West Valley. Contact Daisy Maids today to get started!